5.15.2018

Anywhere With You


If your dream house
Is a double-wide trailer sitting back in the holler
On a country road
Then baby that's where we'll go
If you don't wanna settle down
We can bounce around from town to town
And that's fine with me
If you wanna just ride the breeze

Well I'll go anywhere
West Virginia baby I don't care
Mexico on a wild hair
Have you ever seen California
Pick a spot on any old map
I travel light and my bags are packed
Just as long as I'm where you're at
I'm gonna have a real good view
I'll go anywhere, anywhere with you

                 ~~ Jake Owen


CREDITS:
___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT
Peace by Peace Hunt 2
May 6th through June 3rd
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Peace By Peace 2 Hunt
Stores Featured In This Post

Tranquility Hair w/Straw Hat
Hint: Close to the store directory

Tsovinar Bikini
Hint: It's all in the palm of your hand!

Lazy Beachy Day Animated Tip Jar
Hint: April Showers Bring May Flowers...What do May Flowers Bring?  Frogs! LOL

Seaside Paddling Pool, Cooler,
Float Mattress, Floatie Tube, Towel Stack
Hint: I love to shower off the salt after a dip in the sea!
End
___________________________

[AMARELO MANGA] - Sunglasses
Exact style may no longer be available.

Applier/Skin - *YS&YS* - Dea Tone 03 (Lelutka)


.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)