3.13.2018

Every Feeling, Every Word


You've been on my mind
I grow fonder every day,
Lose myself in time
Just thinking of your face
God only knows
Why it's taken me so long
To let my doubts go
You're the only one that I want

I don't know why I'm scared, I've been here before
Every feeling, every word, I've imagined it all,
You never know if you never try
To forgive your past and simply be mine

I dare you to let me be your, your one and only
Promise I'm worthy to hold in your arms
So come on and give me the chance
To prove that I'm the one who can
Walk that mile until the end starts

                ~~ One and Only, Adele



CREDITS:

Dress - Sweet E's
Barbara (Green Floral)
Cosmica through March 18th

Nails - .::LUNA::. Body Art - Tulips 
Cosmica through March 18th

Landscaping/Decor/Animation - .:Tm:. Creation
Delicate Bench on Rocks & Plants
Wild Spring Garden Arrangement
Cosmica through March 18th
More Event Info:
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Heels - Mosquito's Way
Raisie
@ The Fantasy Collective until April 10th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

Hair - Tableau Vivant - Silvana w/Wreath
@ Collabor88 until April 6th

Eyes - !MUSA!
Beryl

Applier/Skin - Amara Beauty
Gianna (Catwa)

Makeup - Insol
Glam eyeshadow
Hylashine lipstick

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Pose - Foxcity
Spotlight 2

Lighting - LUMIPro


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)