12.14.2017

Sn@tch On The Shelf, I Mean Elf


Okay, I DO mean Sn@tch On The Shelf Elf, which is Sn@tch's adorable Fish 4 This gift set! All you have to do is go fish! Totally adorbs! This is a complete outfit with bunches and bunches and cuteness, including elf ears, makeup, hair, outfit appliers, skirt, stockings, heels...deep breath...did I forget anything? Yes, if we need to be reminded of the texture huds and different mesh skirts for color changes. Oh and the collar add-on. And the socks! Different color hair too! :p

What kind of mischief can our Elf On A Shelf create...with a holiday decorating station? Oh my. Something very naughty, I suspect!

Happy fishing!

CREDITS:

Complete Outfit - :::Sn@tch:::
Fish 4 This!
Sn@tch On The Shelf Elf
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Eyes - MUSA
Apatite 
Omega, System
We <3 Role-Play from December 4th through 31st !!

Skin/Applier - Lara Hurley
Cerise (Lelutka)

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Pose - {Lyrium} - Poses Collection
Onthefloor 6

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)