12.15.2017

Jolly Little Elf In Training


A Jolly Little Elf
(Tune of "If You're Happy and You Know It")
  
Oh, I wish I was a jolly little elf.
Oh, I wish I was a jolly little elf.
I'd help Santa make the toys
To give all the girls and boys.
Oh, I wish I was a jolly little elf.

                    ~~ Denise Burke



CREDITS:

Hair - Magika
Unwrap Me
_____________________________

Necklace - Slipper Originals
Snowgirl
Exclusive for Women Only Hunt 4 until December 31st !!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh Designs
_____________________________

Outfit - Mistique
Snow Fairy Pink Top & Skirt
Multi-Fits, 5 Colors


Boots - #EMPIRE - InWorld
Dyras
Tannenbaum until December 25th !!

Eyes - MUSA
Apatite 
Omega, System
We <3 Role-Play until December 31st !!

Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair - Minerva (Catwa)

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Pose - ::WetCat::
"Daddy's Girl" Bear Prop
@ Paying It Forward until December 25th !!

Balloons - +Half-Deer+
Fairylight Balloons - Pastel - Group

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)