10.06.2017

Coming In the Air Tonight


I remember, don't worry
How could I ever forget
It's the first time, the last time we ever met
But I know the reason why you keep this silence up
No you don't fool me
The hurt doesn't show, but the pain still grows
It's no stranger to you and me
I can feel it coming in the air tonight
Oh Lord

                           ~~In The Air Tonight, Phil Collins


CREDITS:

Hair - -Desmonia- 
Fiona
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:

Hairbase - E. Vary - Yei (Omega)
New !!
________________________________


Bento Palm Ring - Slipper Originals
Felicity
Maitreya, Slink w/Hud
Designer Circle until October 13th !!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh Designs
________________________________

Head/Skin Applier/Shape - Amara Beauty
Anita
@ Industrie until October 23rd !!


Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet



Eye Applier - Euphoric
Euphoria (Catwa)

Bento Pose - Foxcity
Highlights VOL2-7m

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)