8.08.2017

Disco Down And Check Out The Show At Swank!


And there was dancin', and singin', and movin' to the groovin', and just when it hit me, somebody turned around and shouted IT'S RETRO MANIA AT SWANK!

Wait. Disco is now considered Retro? Omg, say it isn't so! I always considered Retro to be the 50's, 60's, even 70's. I think I'm getting old. I guess younger peeps think of the 90's as Retro. Difficult to wrap my head around that. ;)

When I opened my review box for irrISIStible, I did do some dancing around the room. Woot, I get to be a disco queen! This costume is totally fabulous! Ladies, there will be lots of parties and dances where this will be great to throw on and show off your moves. Disco night? Yep. Halloween or Mardi Gras? Yep. ANY time for all you other disco queens?? YEP.

Outfit - irrISIStible
DISCO DIVA
Complete Outfit, Inc Costume w Appliers,
Jewelry, Boots, Hair & Head Band, Flower Belt,
Even Particle Emitters!
Swank !


And on to the other pretty accessories and poses to complete my ultimate disco fantasy. These are all waiting for you at Swank the month! Don't be afraid, it isn't ALL disco, but it's all fun and RETRO!

Makeup - Avada~ 
Bodacious Eyeshadow (Classic, Omega, Catwa, Lelutka)
Valley Girl Lips (Classic, Omega, Catwa)
Swank !


Rings - *elise* - Giorgia
Bento - Maitreya, Vista
w/Metals Hud
Swank !

IP Nails - Retro
Maitreya, Vista, Omega, Slink
Swank !

Poses - Virtual Diva
The Wild Collection
Swank !

EVENT INFO:
Swank - August
THEME:  RETRO MANIA
_____________________________________________

Eyes - :::Sn@tch:::
Reflections
Unrigged Mesh, System & Omega!
30 Colors!!
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:


Eyelashes - A R T E - Lashes - Mixed Styles [LeLutka]
Powder Pack (Lelutka) July 2017 - More Info HERE

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ Glam Affair Milena Applier (now @ Uber)
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)