6.12.2017

We Knew It From The Start


Not being a big fan of country music, it's surprising that this song is one of my faves. I heard it first in the movie Pure Country, and fell in love with George Strait. Whenever I listen to it, I tear up a little - a pure love - so sweet.

Our love is unconditional, we knew it from the start.
I see it in your eyes, you can feel it from my heart.
From here on after let's stay the way we are right now,
And share all the love and laughter that a lifetime will allow.

I cross my heart and promise to
Give all I've got to give to make all your dreams come true.
In all the world you'll never find a love as true as mine.

                                                       ~~ I Cross My Heart, George Strait


CREDITS:

Hair - -Desmonia- - InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
Pru Front Braid w/Texture Hud
Level Up until June 14th !!
_____________________________________________

Top - Tooty Fruity - Summer Top Ani
w/Texture Hud
Maitreya, Slink(s), Belleza(s)
******
More Store Info:
_____________________________________________

Shorts - [JUSTICE]
CATALINA SHORTS
Maitreya, Slink(s), Belleza(s)
w/ Texture Change Hud
100% Original Mesh
* * * * * *
More Store Info:
 _______________________________________

Izzie's - LeLutka - Applier Yonder Eyes

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ inc. Glam Affair Chloe Skin,
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017

HE IS WEARING:
His Hair - *ARGRACE* - AKIRA
His Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - JUDAS Omega Head/Body Appliers (Caramel)
His Head & Body/Swimtrunks - Absolut Creation - ADAM Mesh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)