6.09.2017

Summer Days Drifting Away


Summer loving had me a blast
Summer loving happened so fast
I met a girl crazy for me
Met a boy cute as can be
Summer days drifting away to oh oh the summer nights

Tell me more, tell me more
Did you get very far
Tell me more, tell me more
Like does he have a car

She swam by me she got a cramp
He swam by me got my suit damp
I saved her life she nearly drowned
He showed off splashing around
Summer sun something's begun but oh oh the summer nights

                                             ~~ Summer Loving, Grease


CREDITS:

Hair - TRUTH - Marleen

Bathing Suit - Slipper Originals
July Top & Pantie
For Monthly Midnight Madness 06/10/17 at MIDNIGHT SLT !!
Add-On Color Hud Only 49Ls
+
Farrah Heels
@ Vintage Fair until June 25th !!
* * * * * * * * * *
More Info About Slipper Originals:
100% Original Mesh Designs
_____________________________________________

Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Yonder Eyes
+
Izzie's - Catwa - Dimples

Eye Applier - Bold & Beauty
Kimberly (Catwa) - Eyeshadows
Previous Powder Pack -More Info HERE

Lipstick - [Pink Fuel] - CATWA LIPSTICK - Queen Palette
Previous Powder Pack -More Info HERE

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head & Rigged Mesh Eyes 
Glam Affair Skin (Lucille), Maitreya Lara Body/Hands

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)