6.10.2017

Something Always Brings Me Back To You


Something always brings me back to you
It never takes too long
No matter what I say or do
I'll still feel you here 'till the moment I'm gone

You hold me without touch
You keep me without chains
I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love 
And not feel your reign

Set me free, leave me be
I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity
Here I am, and I stand
So tall, just the way I'm supposed to be
But you're on to me and all over me

                                                ~~ Gravity, by Sara Bareilles


CREDITS:

Bed - MW (Madison Whelan) - Deluxe Gothic Charm Bed Light
Adult Animations
Swank !!

Outfit - << ISA D'ORABLE CREATIONS >>
Delya Fitmesh
Maitreya, Slink, Belleza
Inc. Tulle Veil Hat, Belt & Waist Flower
Swank !!

Shape - { wren's nest }
Daria (LeLutka Chloe Bento)
Wearing Slightly Curvy (Unaltered)
Swank !!


Collar = REBELLION = "DELILAH" LEATHER COLLAR
Inc. Texture Hud
Swank !!

Tattoo - *ScS* (Sinful Curves) - Tempest
Classic & Appliers Hud
Swank !!


Nails - IP Nails - Nightshade
6 Gorgeous Shades
Maitreya Bento, Slink Dynamic, Vista Bento, Omega
Swank !!

Poses - Glitter Poses - Ava Collection
Ava 4, 5, 10
Swank !!

EVENT INFO:
Swank - June
THEME:  DARK ROMANCE
_________________________________

Hair - TRUTH - Miriam

Izzie's - LeLutka - Applier Yonder Eyes

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ inc. Glam Affair Chloe Skin,
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)