5.20.2017

The Ocean, Cute Swimwear and You


I'm not sure this section of the beach is the greatest for surfing, what with the rocks and boat over there, but perhaps if we paddle out farther and avoid? :p  There is a wonderful breeze playing havoc with my hair - Spring Breeze by Doe, at Whimsical. My darling retro swimsuit is by Sn@tch, called Vivian Polkadot Swimsuit. This is one of the riot offerings, with lots of colors included for classic avies and mesh bodies via an Omega hud. Check out the back of it below, and I added the sleeves that are included. I actually wore the swimsuit around while shopping! I added a little black skirt; the waist stripes rose above it and I must say it looked super cute.

In the first pic, I'm using a pose by Secret Poses, called Surf Girl (2). This is from a collection of poses - just add the board and voila, you're posed! Who doesn't need some surfing poses, really...t'is the season. 



CREDITS:

Hair - Doe: Spring Breeze
hair @ Whimsical until June 3rd !!

:::Sn@tch::: - InWorld / Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
 Vivian Polka Dot Swimsuit
Classic & Omega Applier Hud
Located at the Riot Vender !!


Pose (Pic 1) - Secret Poses - Marketplace Facebook Flickr
Surf Girl 2 w/Prop
Direct link to item HERE

.LeLutka. - Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ Inc. Glam Affair Chloe Skin, Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Hair (Pic 2) - Clawtooth: Take your time

Lighting & Pose (Pic 2) - LUMIPro 2017

Location:  Baja Sands


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)