5.11.2017

Otherworldly Girls Like Manicures Too


You're so hypnotizing

Could you be the devil, could you be an angel

Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I'm floating, leaves my body glowing
They say be afraid

You're not like the others, futuristic lovers

Different DNA, they don't understand you
You're from a whole other world

A different dimension

You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go, lead me into the light
Kiss me, k-k-kiss me

Infect me with your love and fill me with your poison

Take me, t-t-take me
Wanna be a victim, ready for abduction
[Girl], you're an alien, your touch so foreign
Its supernatural, extraterrestrial
                                 ~~E.T., Katy Perry

CREDITS:

Hair - Tameless - Syden
20 Fantasy & 20 Natural Textures
w/Omega & Classic Hairbases
Each color pack is 249Ls, Mega Pack only 399Ls!
@ Dark Style Fair until May 22nd !!


********
More Store Info:
InWorld / Marketplace / Website
___________________________________________________

Nails -{ZOZ}- Ankh Polish
Slink, Maitreya, Omega, Zoz Mesh & Vista Bento
Huds with NINE colors!
Dark Style Fair until May 22nd !!
___________________________________________________

Skin/Appliers - Lumae
Eirtae - Isciira
@ We <3 Roleplay until May 31st !!


******
Store Information:
___________________________________________________________

::DS:: (Dulce Secrets) - Angelic Eyes Vol 2 (LeLutka Eyes Applier)
Swank !!

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)