5.15.2017

I Should've Known All Along


Can't seem to get my mind off of you
Back here at home there's nothin' to do
Now that I'm away
I wish I'd stayed
Tomorrow's a day of mine
That you won't be in

When you looked at me
I should've run
But I thought it was just for fun
I see I was wrong
And I'm not so strong
I should've known all along
That time would tell


A week without you
Thought I'd forget
Two weeks without you and I
Still haven't gotten over you yet

Vacation
All I ever wanted
Vacation
Had to get away
Vacation
Meant to be spent alone

                                          ~~Vacation, The Go-Go's


CREDITS:

PEACE BY PEACE HUNT THROUGH MAY 31st !!

#01 - Slipper Originals - Summer Top & Shorts
Hint: What's better than one pair of sneakers?  Well 3 of course!

#03 - [Park Place] - Apple Green Garden Bench w/Animations
Hint: I'm in Somerset!

#09 - [kusshon] - summer breeze side table
Hint: Jump up with the big 2 and search for a 50's pin-up girl.

#14 - Ab.Fab - PbP Sakura tattoo (Maitreya Body & Hands)
Hint: Cross the bridge and go to the sakura pearl tree to drink your tea.

#22 - Beloved Jewelry - Forsythia Floral Tiara & Bracelets
Hint: Look behind!
_________________________________________

-FABIA- Mesh Hair  <Dory>

.LeLutka. - Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ Inc. Glam Affair Chloe Skin, Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Sandals - Slipper Originals - Blair
Maitreya, Slink, TMP

* * * * * * * * * *
More Info About Slipper Originals:
100% Original Mesh Designs

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)