5.16.2017

A Tisket, A Tasket, A Strawberry Basket


When one is picking strawberries, it is very important to wear the object of one's search upon one's clothing. That will get the attention of the strawberries, and they will strain to be seen, and picked. And eaten! Oh no, say the little strawberries. Too late. Plopping one in my mouth. Now I have strawberry-stained lips. (Just go with it, it's late and I'm slap-happy blogging, wink.)

So now that THAT paragraph is over with, here's the important part! My dress is called Sammi, by !MiNT! This store is a rebranding from :{Pretty Things}, so we'll find the cuteness we've known in the past and I can't wait to see what's new as well! You can find Sammi at Designer Circle until May 27th. 

My hair is some serious cuteness from -Desmonia-. This is Letoya. She is available at Level Up until May 30th. The textures are beautiful. I think Letoya can be a sexy number too - cast a flirtatious look under those long bangs and see who follows you home.

I have on some new rings, but I'll tell you about those in an upcoming post. How did we function without Bento, that's my question. 


CREDITS:

Hair - -Desmonia- - InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
Letoya w/Texture Hud
@ Level Up until May 30th !!

Dress - !MiNT! - InWorld / Flickr
Sammi (V1)
Standard Mesh, Maitreya, Slink(s), Belleza(s), TMP
@ Designer Circle until May 27th !!

Shoes - Ingenue :: Gretchen Flats :: Rouge
Previous Gacha

Old World - Marketplace
Basket with strawberry

.LeLutka. - Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ Inc. Glam Affair Chloe Skin, Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Lighting/Pose - LUMIPro 2017

Location - Fris' Land


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)