4.22.2017

You're The One I Wanted To Find


Honey you are a rock
Upon which I stand
And I come here to talk
I hope you understand
That green eyes
Yeah the spotlight, shines upon you
And how could anybody deny you
I came here with a load
And it feels so much lighter
Now I met you
And honey you should know
That I could never go on without you
Green eyes
Honey you are the sea
Upon which I float
And I came here to talk
I think you should know
That green eyes
You're the one that I wanted to find
And anyone who tried to deny you
Must be out of their mind
                                             ~~ Green Eyes, Cold Play


CREDITS:

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Butterfly 197
_____________________________________________

Jewelry - Zuri Rayna InWorld
Mae Collection in Alexandrite/Copper
Necklace, Earrings


 ********
More Info About Zuri Jewelry:
_____________________________________________

Outfit - [JUSTICE]
InWorld Marketplace Facebook / Flickr Website
INFINITY CATSUIT
Maitreya, Slink(s), Belleza(s), TMP
Hud w/15 Fabrics, 6 Metals & Add/Remove Chains
Original Mesh
_____________________________________________

 Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head & Mesh Eyes 
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands(Bento)/Feet

Skin - Glam Affair - w/ Catwa Applier - Danni
Collabor88 until May 6th !!

Eye Applier - e.marie - Vivid (for Catwa Mesh Eyes)

Makeup - #adored
Lashes - tip top ombre lashes - Tintable (Catwa)
Lipstick - enamored lips - happy hour edition (Catwa)
Powder Pack (Catwa) April 2017 - More Info HERE

Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)