4.20.2017

You're My Angel, Come And Save Me Tonight


Come and save me tonight

You're the reason I live
You're the reason I die
You're the reason I give
When I break down and cry
Don't need no reason why

Baby , Baby

You're my angel
Come and save me tonight
you're my angel

                              ~~ Angel, Aerosmith


CREDITS:

Skin/Appliers - Lumae
Adore - Priestess - Tribal

Note: Clearance Section at the Store, 2015 Skin/Applier FATPACKS!
Only 100Ls - REPEAT - Only 100Ls per FATPACK
Available until the end of June, then GONE FOREVER.
Try Demos, No Refunds
These Fatpacks are Positively LOADED with Options
(I am wearing Omega applier on Catwa Bento)

******
Store Information:
_________________________________________________

Eyes - **Yeux** - Claire (Bambo) - Wearing Catwa Applier
Swank !!

Nails - IP Nails - Angels
Swank !!

Outfit - [ZEX] - Gabrielle (Dove)
Dress, Laced Platforms, Bracelets, Wings
Swank !!

Poses - Glitter Poses
Sunlight Set - 9, 3
Swank !!

!Lyrical B!zarre Templates! - Backdrop 1 - Textured
Swank !!

EVENT INFO:
Swank - April - Theme: City of Angels

_____________________________________________

Hair - Exile:: Stone Cold Seduction

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head & Mesh Eyes 

Maitreya Lara Body/Hands(Bento)/Feet

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)