4.18.2017

Well, One Of Us Is Enjoying The Ride


My dog really wanted to go with me on a bike ride. Correction, he wanted to go with me. The bike ride was not on HIS agenda. Poor little guy. Guess I'll need to keep the ride short but it sure is nice to get out for a quick one, the sun shining, the breeze in my hair. Speaking of, my hair is by Tameless called Dorcha. You can find it at the Black Fair until April 21st, and Dorcha is worth the tp over to the event! My outfit is by [JUSTICE], the Lila Tank & Cardigan which I have paired with the Catalina Shorts. These store releases mix and match great! The fitted mesh wears and moves in harmony with other pieces, so a huge thumbs up. I wear them regularly. It's the last day to find Slipper Originals' Gemma sandals at The Chapter Four, go get 'em! My pose and bike prop are by Salacity, called Freewheeling Prop. The bike includes a hud for texture change and fun poses. Okay, I think they're fun poses, my dog is still on the fence. I mean, in the basket, on the subject. ;)


CREDITS:

Hair - Tameless - Dorcha
Fantasy & Natural Textures, w/Omega & Classic Hairbases
Exclusive @ Black Fair until April 21st !!


********
More Store Info:
InWorld / Marketplace / Website
___________________________________________________

Outfit - [JUSTICE]
InWorld Marketplace Facebook / Flickr Website

Lila Tank & Cardigan
Catalina Shorts
Maitreya, Slink(s), Belleza(s), TMP
Single or Fatpack w/ Texture Change Hud
Original Mesh
_____________________________________________

Sandals - Slipper Originals - Gemma
Maitreya, Slink(s), Belleza(s)
Part of a "2-for1!"
Exclusive @ The Chapter Four until April 18th !!


* * * * * * * * * *
More Info About Slipper Originals:
100% Original Mesh Designs
_________________________________________________

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head & Mesh Eyes 
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands(Bento)/Feet

Skin - Glam Affair - w/ Catwa Applier - Danni
Collabor88 until May 6th !!

Makeup - Glam Affair - Spring Makeup Set for Catwa
Powder Pack (Catwa) April 2017 - More Info HERE

Eye Applier - Euphoric - Love Eyes (Catwa)

Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)
_________________________________________________

Bike - Salacity - InWorld Marketplace Flickr
Freewheeling Prop

JIAN - Love Pugs 9. Dark Fawn Companion

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017

Location - Baja Norte


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)