4.01.2017

Beauty Of The Beast


Safely away from the world
In a dream, timeless domain
A child, dreamy eyed,
Mother's mirror, father's pride

I wish I could come back to you
Once again feel the rain
Falling inside me
Cleaning all that I've become

My home is far but the rest it lies so close
With my long lost love under the black rose
You told I had the eyes of a wolf
Search them and find the beauty of the beast

                                                                 ~~ (Excerpt) Beauty Of The Beast, Nightwish


CREDITS:

Hair - Magika - InWorld Marketplace
Lush - New!!
___________________________________________________

!Musa! - Eyeshadow Dike (Classic, Omega for Lelutka)
8 Eyeshadows!
Events Offers:30% Off


___________________________________________________

Rings - *Kate* - InWorld Marketplace / Website Facebook Flickr
Rocker Rings
w/Gem/Metal Change Hud
For Vista Bento Hands!
___________________________________________________

Nails -{ZOZ}- Daisy Trio Polish
Slink, Maitreya, Omega, Zoz Mesh & Vista Bento!
Huds with NINE colors!
Cosmopolitan until April 9th !!

-and-
More InWorld @ -{ZOZ}- until April 15th !!

___________________________________________________

Head/Eyes/Body - .LeLutka. - Chloe Head 2.0 Bento
Glam Affair Chloe Skin Applier (Lelutka)
Catwa Mesh Eyes Maitreya Lara Body

Eye Applier - .euphoric - Love Eyes (Catwa)



ProHands Bento Fem

Pose (Pic 2) - (marukin) - jewellery-lip series 01

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)