3.25.2017

IntrinsSn@tch-ically Interesting


I visited the Intrinsic Art Gallery for a look-see today, an interesting place, wearing my Sn@tch goodies. This is the Atom Bomb Baby Tank with Fishnet Bodysuit. The tank comes with multiple color options and makes quite a statement! My hairstyle is by Tameless, called Veronique. It's long, layered and prettily sweeps over the left shoulder. My skin/applier is by 7 Deadly s[K]kins, named Wednesday, and it's a release still available at the Skin Fair 2017. I'm also wearing Blueberry's Bonita Heels that I purchased at Shoetopia - an event downfall of many a Second Lifer which started today.

Happy shopping and art gallery-ing!


CREDITS:

Hair -  Tameless - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
Veronique
_________________________________________________

:::Sn@tch::: - InWorld / Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
Atom Bomb Baby Tank - Mesh, Standard Sizing
Fishnet Bodysuit - Omega Applier Hud
Weekly Special


Heels - Blueberry - Bonita Heels - Thigh High
 _________________________________________________

Skin/Appliers - 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Wednesday (Lelutka)
Skin Fair 2017 until March 31st !!

Head/Eyes/Body - .LeLutka. - Chloe Head 2.0 Bento
Catwa Mesh Eyes & Maitreya Lara Body

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)